Thursday, December 16, 2010

Love Yes Love No

Cryinq silently like nothinq else matters. I miss u but i cant revive u back.
Boy, i know u are gone. Gone for another girl. And i am here, stuck, alone.
With no one to hold onto. I am a good girl gone bad. Without u by my side,
already hurts me deeply, knowing that u are never coming back to me.
I cant let u go boy. I do not know why. U got my back, but i will never get your back.
But every time i look at u, and every time i see u, i fall in love with u again. But i know
u are hard to please. U forget people easily. U lose your friends easily because u love to find fault.
But boy, i am always being by your side. I will never be your enemy. Yeah, i use the word hate.
But i do not hate u. I treat u like a part of my family. I see that u are happy without me,
and i am glad with it. Continue smiling. Dont ever come  into my life aqain because when u do,
u are the only thing that matters.


JokerS <3

No comments:

Post a Comment