Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ai Love The Way Eu Lie

Eu are such a hypocrite. Eu are such a bad boy. Mad boy. This is the reason why
i hate eu so much. Eu shouldn't have lied boy. Eu shouldnt have talked round and
round. Eu are making me confuse. Eu are like a child who is playing with toys.
When eu had enough of the toy,  eu throw it away into the bin. Boy, why are eu
like this? Why have eu become like this? Where is the old eu? I want to see.
I want back eu, the old eu. If i shed a million tears of eu, would eu chanqe?
No, if i put my hand on a blade, would eu change? I want to see eu live ur life
with goodness. Pls i had enough of those dramas. Eu can change ur character.
Not my decision. But why this? Why bad to badder? I hate the new eu.
Eu have chanqed alot. Next time eu wanna leave, .. i should just let u go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment